Need a speaker for a retreat, event, or group? Shelly is an energetic, Christ-centered speaker for adults, youth, and women's groups. Consider how she can enhance your group experience with a message grounded in God's Word and full of Good News.
In need of a worship leader for your group or event? Shelly has designed and led worship for many and various groups.
Email email@example.com for booking information!
Previous Speaking Bookings
- November 2018 - Beautiful Feet Mission Conference Keynote Speaker at Concordia University St. Paul
"Beautiful Feet in Your Shoes"
- October 2017 - Women's Retreat at Peace Lutheran in Hutchinson, MN
"Running Toward the Youngest: Meeting Youth and Young Adults with the Love of the Father" (on Millennial and Gen Z engagement within the Church)
- July 2016 - LCMS National Youth Gathering
"Singleness: Not Just for Cat Ladies and Basement Dudes""Friendship: Going Beyond Followers and Friend Requests
- June 2016 - Rochester Servant Event
- April 2016 - Lutheran Island Camp Women's Retreat
- July 2015 - Orange National Young Adult Servant Event
"Hope is an Anchor"
- June 2014 - LCMS California/Nevada/Hawaii District Jr. High Youth Gathering Keynote
- July 2013 - LCMS National Youth Gathering"Friendship: Going Beyond Followers and Friend Requests